Kanata Lakes Community Association
The Kanata Lakes Community Association is a completely volunteer- run organization which seeks to connect neighbours, educate the community and provide a voice when issues arise.
As a volunteer-run organization, we rely on you, the community, to help. Many hands make light work, and we are always looking for new contributors! Get in touch today to let us know how you can help!
** The KLCA has no political affiliations. **
- Ensure community concerns are brought to the attention of City officials and our local Councilor.
- Organize and hold community events such as summer picnics and spring clean-up activities.
- Advocate for improved community safety
- Help residents resolve issues such as traffic congestion, unsafe intersections, etc.
- Organize public meetings to address specific community issues including changes to housing development plans
- Support community activities such as the operation of the outdoor ice rink.
Corina Marinescu: President
Christopher Braeuel : Vice President
Stewart Morris: Treasurer
Secretary – Position open
Directors & Area Reps:
- several others coming onboard
We are always looking for volunteers so if you are interested please send us a note and let us know.